Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy day~

Well well well,
Kinda busy about practice dance recently *headache!
Everday practice dance,
want to spend time with my dearest also hard..
but is ok what,
our heart still sitck with each other :) ♥
And have a nice weather today..
Its RAINY DAY!
I ♥ Rainy Day so much!
I'm sure can sleep well tonight and have a nice dream tonight :D
Lets talk about today..
Jenn,Hann,brenda and I head to CP after school :)
Unfortunely,
Brenda and I didn't bring much money today ><
My wallet just left RM5 -.-!
What a bad day..~
Reached studio around 2:00..
And I haven't eat my lunch yet and I was gastric that time..
So I've no choice,
just go the Indian Shop order 2 Roti Telur(take away)
But but but..
Something happen when we have practice..
Can't tell here because its private..
Brenda,Be tough ya :)
Don't mind what she say..
She also don't want like this..
Cheer!
And Congratez to Sherene because she is couple back with her couple..
Just a small misunderstand then broke up,
really not worth seriously ><
And yea,
Gotta stop here and I still haven't have my dinner yet..
Will update tomorrow..
STAY TUNE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment